I'm going to learn a lot from reading other ToT entries. While I have shopped at several places, I tend to buy most things from my number 1 entry...
1. Amazon - You can get almost anything from Amazon and I love their free shipping deals. In fact, I did a little ordering from Amazon yesterday morning.
2. Eddie Bauer - I really like Eddie Bauer's clothing and I have a feel for how they will fit me so I can order without worrying.
3. Zappos - Speaking of not worrying about ordering, Zappos is worry free! Free shipping and free returns takes away the concern that something won't fit. Plus they have a great selection!
4. KnitPicks - I'm not sure that I've ever ordered yarn from KnitPicks, but I bought my scale, blocking wires, dyes, etc. from them.
5. Sheet Music Direct - If I need special music for my guitar or for the band at church, I usually turn to this company. There is a sheet music viewer that allows you to listen and follow along, transpose the music to another key, etc...very helpful!
6. Bath & Body Works - I've never ordered from them but I do use this site to check on sales at their brick and mortar stores. I love those candles they sell!
7. Etsy - Again, I rarely order from them but I do indulge in some window shopping. There are such creative folks selling items online there.
8. eBay and Half.com - How could I forget about eBay? It's one of the first places I check when I want to check the price on something or look for something unusual. And their book store can be a good place to get used books at a great price.
9. Estee Lauder - It's so much more convenient to order my makeup than to go to the mall to get it. Plus I get free samples and I always wait for a free shipping deal before I order.
Where do you shop online? To read where other people shop or to add your own list, check Carole's blog.