1. Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation - It is rare for me not to have this on my face. I feel so much more confident with my rosacea hidden. They have a mineral version that I'd like to try but I doubt I'll get enough coverage with it.
2. Esteee Lauder Lucidity Powder - EL recently discontinued the powder I used but I've substituted this and I like it. It has this really pleasant smell that makes me happy when I put it on.
3. Mascara - My eyes are fairly sensitive so when I find a mascara that doesn't irritate them, I stick with it. Right now I'm using Maybelline Define-A-Lash. (Love the green container, too!)
4. Eyelash curler - Let's not forget this! Very important tool for me.
5. Tweezers - Speaking of tools, I have to have my slant tip tweezers. And a mirror. And some bright sunlight. :)
6. Brushes - I use my makeup brushes all the time and they're very helpful.
7. Lipstick - My favorite color is Bobbi Brown Blue Raspberry but I usually buy drugstore versions of a similar color.
8. Lip Gloss - I buy this in a similar color and layer over my lipstick.
9. Moisturizer - Very important! My skin is pretty sensitive so I've switched to Cetaphil.
10. Makeup removers - I really like the Estee Lauder products but I usually end up using baby wipes and any kind of non-oily eye makeup remover.
I could go on to talk about cleanser and shampoo and lotion and...but I'll stop. :) What are your ten favorite health and beauty products? To share, head over to Carole's blog.