1. Organize the house - You've already read about this one. I may not get the house cleaned or complete projects like painting the bathroom, but I will get the clutter purged and under control.
2. Assist my daughter with graduation and college plans - Ooo, this will be a big part of 2012.
3. Figure out what I'd like my next career to be - I have more ideas now than I used to, but I'm still not exactly sure what to try next.
4. Learn to play the piano - I've wanted to learn to play the piano for as long as I can remember. Steve and Emma gave me a keyboard for Christmas so I pulled out my adult piano book and got started. Jingle Bells, When the Saints Go Marching In, different voices - lots of fun!
5. Get back to Jazzercise - Things got busy in the fall, then Advent and Christmas hit, then I was sick. If I can just make myself get there a few times in the next week, I can get back into the routine.
6. Get back to eating healthier - Too many sweets, too tight jeans...
7. Improve the garden - We need to amend the soil again and I'd like to start more things from seed this year.
8. Learn more about fitting hand knitted items - I've purchased the Fit Your Knits and Curvy Knits classes from Craftsy. I want to be more confident about this and I also want to be able to help my students.
9. Do more charity knitting - I feel so much better when I am knitting for others. I'd specifically like to knit more hats for the homeless.
10. 12 Shawls in 2012? - This one is still a big "maybe" for me. I can't decide if this is doable with my schedule or not.
11. Get together more often with my knitting friends - I'm including #11 since #10 is iffy. This year I have not hung out with my knitting buddies and I really feel out of touch. Time to fix that! And it's time to get back to keeping up with my virtual knitting friends, too!
What do you want to do in 2012? Stop in at Carole's to share your answers.