1. Fresh off the plant - So yummy. We used to have some strawberry plants and I miss them.
2. With lemon topping - This is my current favorite. For the topping, mix together a small container of Cool Whip and a small container of lemon yogurt. (I've been using Chobani brand.) This is also good over pound cake, but it's much healthier alone. Tonight I used fat free Cool Whip, but I don't recommend that.
3. Dipped in chocolate
4. Jam - My mom used to make freezer jam all the time and we would barely let it thaw before we dove into it.
5. Freezer jam swirled into vanilla ice cream - This technique works well with peanut butter, too!
6. Strawberry shortcake
7. Strawberry pie - It's been years since I've had this.
8. Strawberry rhubarb pie
9. On spinach salad (with candied pecans)
10. Sugared strawberries over vanilla ice cream (like you'd make them for shortacke)
How do you like your strawberries?