1. It's Steve's birthday month!
2. The weather begins to be cooler and less humid.
3. I can start getting fall decorations out!
4. And soon we can start eating more "fall food" - more soup, stew, etc.
5. School starts... for some people. Some schools here have already been in for a month. But I still think of September as the month to go back to school.
6. The leaves are beginning to change.
7. The knitting gets even better!
8. It's okay to pull out my fall scented candles now. I have a hard time finding summer candles that aren't too flowery. There is never a problem with fall candles!
9. That football feeling... After I was out of college, I would get this "football feeling" on crisp Saturday mornings. It made me want to be back at the stadium at school, watching the game. (Speaking of football, did you watch the VT /GT game last night? The Jackets were sooo close to winning! It was definitely an exciting game.)
10. I can start to wear my fall/winter wardrobe again. It's much better than my spring/summer wardrobe because it includes shawls and scarves! :)
To share your thoughts, join the fun over at Carole's blog!