Today's post will not be a problem! We had a super busy weekend. It was so busy that we didn't even go to all the events to which we were invited.
1. Wedding - Our friends' daughter got married and the ceremony was lovely. I helped cut the cake and that went pretty well considering the cake had a ton of whipped cream icing and the cake itself was frozen.
2. Church - I went to church like usual yesterday, but this time I was in the pews instead of up front playing guitar. The college guitarists are back from school and they were playing. It felt very weird.
3. Worship planning meeting - After having lunch with Steve and a friend after church, I went to the monthly worship planning meeting. That's always very interesting and usually a lot of fun at the same time.
4. End of year music department party - The choir, bell choir and band got together for an end of the season party. The band plays all year long, but that didn't stop us from being at the party! :) While at the party, I played...
5. Cornhole - This is a fun game. I had heard of it, but hadn't played it before. I was very bad at first, but got better during the second game.
6. Ice cream social - Our neighbors have an ice cream social every Memorial Day. It's always a lot of fun and the weather was perfect this year.
7. Graduation party - We were invited to three parties, but only made it to one.
8. Throne painting - I'm creating a prop for Vacation Bible School. Probably more on this in a future post...
9. Book club reading: I started July's selection - The Charm School
10. Phone conversations with my dad, my mom and one of my brothers - I always enjoy talking with my family.