Thinking about ice cream toppings made me want some!
1. Chocolate syrup - My favorite topping of all time. I remember my grandma had a can of it in her refrigerator. I've switched to a bottle, but it's still in my fridge all the time, too.
And the rest in no particular order...
2. Nuts - Pecans or salted peanuts are the best, but walnuts are good, too. My grandma also had one of those nut grinders - fun!
3. Hot fudge - There is a difference between that and chocolate syrup. :)
4. Chopped candy cane - Only when using hot fudge or chocolate syrup.
6. Chocolate sprinkles
7. Whipped cream
8. Raspberries - When I get frozen yogurt, I get some kind of fruity frozen yogurt then top it with chocolate syrup, raspberries and strawberries. Yum!
10. Toffee bits
Tip: When I don't have ice cream in the house or I'm trying to be good, I slice bananas into a bowl then top with chopped nuts and chocolate syrup. I don't even miss the ice cream!
What toppings are your favorite? To get weekly Ten on Tuesday topics, join us over at Carole's blog!